Veneers – Chardon, OH
An Easy Way to Make Over Your Smile
If you are unhappy with the appearance of your smile, you don’t need to settle for it. Whether you are dealing with teeth that are chipped, discolored, undersized, or slightly crooked, there is an easy way to make over your smile. At Chardon Smile Center, we offer customized veneers to help you achieve the smile of your dreams. Give us a call to learn more about dental veneers in Chardon and get started with an initial consultation.
Why Choose Chardon Smile Center for Veneers?
- Customized for Natural Appearance
- Placed in as Little as Two Appointments
- Flexible Financing Options Available
What are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers are thin shells of tooth-colored porcelain that are placed over the front facing surfaces of the teeth to cover aesthetic imperfections. The natural-looking, durable porcelain can be used to conceal a single damaged tooth or a mouthful of cosmetic flaws. Generally, dental veneers are used to address teeth that are chipped, gapped, misaligned, misshapen, stained, or undersized.
The Process of Getting Veneers
The first step of the process is your consultation. During this time, you will be able to discuss the goals that you have for your smile. Ultimately, it will help to determine whether or not this is the right cosmetic solution for you.
Once it is confirmed that you make a good candidate for the procedure, a small portion of enamel is removed from the front-facing surface of the teeth and an impression is made. This impression is then sent to a dental laboratory where your veneers will be crafted. In the meantime, you will be provided with temporary veneers to protect your smile and get you used to how your restoration will feel.
Once your veneers are ready, you can return to the practice where they will be adhered into placed. At this time, small adjustments can be made to give you a perfectly comfortable and natural-looking smile!
The Benefits of Veneers
Veneers have all sorts of benefits. Here are just some of the ones you can experience:
- Stain-Resistant: Veneers are able to resist stains much better than your natural tooth enamel, so they can ultimately be used as a long-term whitening solution
- Long-Lasting: When cared for properly, veneers can last upwards of 15 years.
- Natural-Looking: Veneers are carefully placed so they appear perfectly natural. No one will be able to tell that they aren’t part of your natural teeth.
- Custom-Made: Dental veneers are crafted to be the perfect size, shape, and color to blend in with the rest of your smile.